We provide the following services:
Visa to China
Private passport renewal
Travel Document
The power of attorney practic
Visa to China
We will help you to get 1 year multi-entry and 2 years multi-entry visa (from the date of issue) from Chinese Consulate.
Private passport renewal & Travel Document
Chinese passport: can be exchanged but not simply extend.
Travel document: can be instead of passports valid for a period: two years from the date of issue.
The documents of your prepare: Please contact us to get the update information.
For the power of attorney practice (such as litigation, real estate transaction, Chinese adoption, foster care, etc), and certificate (such as Business Trading Company, parent of inheritance, to give up parental inheritance, real estate trading status, and marriage) we will get the signatures or seals from dibaoguan, local state government, and Chinese general in New York for you.when we receive them,we can use FedEx to send the documents to you with an additional fee.